- Air Conditioning
- Home Comfort
- Maintenance Agreements
- Commercial Services
CARJON is the leader in Rhode Island for converting homes to Natural Gas with Special Pricing on equipment. We have a close relationship with National Grid, making the process simple and seamless. Give us a call today to find out how easy it really is!
Why Convert to Natural Gas?
Improve Your Home - When you convert your home to a natural gas heating system, you are providing a cleaner environment for your family. Natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel that produces no soot or fumes. Take action with Natural gas for your home because...
- New gas equipment is more efficient – you’ll use less energy & save money on heating costs.
- It’s an investment that can increase the value of your home.
- There’s no oil tank and the hazards and liabilities associated with them.
- It’s versatile – perfect for heating, water heating, cooking, fireplaces and dryers.
- There’s a constant supply of energy to your home to eliminate fuel delivery worries.
Help Your Community - If every community converted to natural gas we could…
- Improve air quality in our communities by reducing emissions that lead to smog, cause acid rain and numerous illnesses such as asthma.
- Reduce our country’s use of petroleum products by up to 7 Billion gallons per year.
- One home converting to natural gas will take up to 183,000 pounds of carbon dioxide from the environment. That's like taking six cars off the street for a year.
- Reduce our dependence on foreign oil. 97.3% of Natural Gas comes from North America. Northeast reliance on foreign oil is 90%.
If you have any questions about anything you see here, please don't hesitate to ask. Just visit the Contact section and we'll help you out!